Why I do what I do (I’m passionate):
People need the Web. I like building great sites and web-based software for people. I devote time in every project to listening to the people who will use the tools I help build.
I believe the Web can and should make communication and collaboration easier. I enjoy finding simple solutions for difficult problems.
I prefer open source technologies, and I’m particularly found of Drupal.
What I do (in no particular order):
- Product lifecycle
- Google Apps for Government
- Google Apps for Education
- Agile Project Management
- Solutions Architecture
- Information Architecture
- Usability Testing
- Interactive Design
- Amazon Web Services
- Object Oriented Programming
- Search Engine Optimization
- Internet Communications
- Email Marketing
- Technology Consulting
- Social Media Marketing and Outreach
Where I’ve done what I’ve done:
Where I volunteer my time
What I do when I’m not working
- More things that end in “ing” as time permits